Goat post!

Okay, so I want to write this post about our new goats!
We have 10 goats now!
Orginally 5 but 3 gave birth.
The mama's are- Reese, Sophie, and Natasha.
I will post a picture of each baby and tell you the name and gender and mother. Plus a few little details about them.  Have fun!!



This baby is Cocoa. Her mama is Reese.
My sister got this picture and unfortunately this is the best one! Lol, she did not want to pose for a picture!
She was born on the 6th.
She is so cute, big and playful! So so sweet!
She had a twin sister, Matilda, unfortunately she didn't make it as we (my parents) weren't there to pull her out.


This is Stevie and Joey.
Twins from Sophie.
Born the 11th.
And super cute and playful!

Joey! (and parts of Sophie)
He is the big brother all the way!
Always there for Stevie, and so sweet and funny!
Everything that his little sister does, he has to do! Whether it's yawn, stretch, or get up and play.




Stevie! Isn't she adorable?!
I love that face!
She is so sweet, so cuddly, always wanting her brother around!
She is so cute!



Tess!
She and her brother were both born on the 11th also!
She is super sweet, a cuddle bug, a baby who screams lol. She sleeps a lot and its adorable! She loves her big brother a lot!

Ezekiel!
He and Tess are from Natasha!
He's such a cuddle bug!! Oh my gosh! He's the sweetest!
We ended up having to bottle feed him and keep him in the house.
His mama (Natasha) won't pay any attention to him, she just abandoned him.
He is so cute and little and adorable!
He follows me around the house and yard, comes when I call, and sits on my lap! It's so cute!
Hope you had fun meeting my goats!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review of When Through Deep Waters