First post

First post on here, so probably gonna turn out to be not so good lol.
I got this idea from a friend who also has a blog, so I thought why not?  ðŸ˜Š
Well, I have a bunch of cats to write stories about, I make up a bunch of stories that would also work, and from time to time I can write about fun things that I did!
First off I guess I'll write about my cat Walker.
Well, she ran away about a month or two ago and the other day as I was walking out of the house, I thought I saw her, but I brushed it off as her twin brother Gibbs, well, I walked out I to the yard and my little brother comes up to me with Walker in his arms!  Pregnant but still back where she belongs!

Expect cat stories because I have a lot!

Comments

  1. Nice. When you write what you know best, it is the most interesting. I like that. What may seem ordinary to you, will be extraordinary to many others. When you (and you young Lewis ladies seem to have this gift) see the affection, the emotion, the wonder in some small thing of nature, please realize that most people seem blind to most of the wonders around them every day. You have a gift so others can enjoy these things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! 🙀🙀🙀

Losing someone you love

Body positivity