Italian food

Seriously sometimes I think I'm Italian!
I love, love, love lasagne ravioli and noodles!  I eat them often!  Covered in sauce or cheese or both!
I love mushroom stuffed ravioli, four cheese stuffed ravioli, either covered on cheese, sauce or sometimes both!
The past two nights for dinner I have had mushroom stuffed, and spinach stuffed (fresh)  ravioli!  It's absolutely delicious!
I would actually love to travel to Italy and learn how to make different Italian foods, and (maybe😊)  learn some Italian!
I think it would be great!  Awesome!!  Fantastic!
Here's a little tip, I've had frozen pasta and it may be a little more expensive but fresh is SO much better!!  It doesn't come apart in the water and spill all the stuffing out, it takes less time to make (sometimes)  and it tastes so much better!!    Ciao!!  πŸ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Body positivity