Review of When Through Deep Waters

I just finished reviewing this book and I have to say, it was fabulous!!
Tyndale House Publishing are the ones who I went through to review it. They  are awesome!
Anywho, onto the book!

I have never read anything like it before, but I loved it. I was skeptical at first, but it turned out great!
There was intrigue, mystery, heartache, and sweet dreams,etc etc.
Alicen was a troubled woman who was overcoming a lot of things, and I think that Rachelle Dekker wrote the story well.
The words and sentences to me matched up with Life After by Katie Ganshert. Which is a book I love!
So good job Rachelle!!
The only thing I didn't like about it was that there was too much death. The first death was necessary for the story, but I didn't like the second death.

The back cover:
"Alicen McCaffrey finally has the life her mother always dreamed for her: beautiful home in Santa Monica, successful husband, adorable daughter. Then tragedy blows her carefully assembled faΓ§ade to pieces. Worse yet―Alicen feels solely responsible. At rock bottom, she decides to accompany a childhood friend back to Red Lodge, Montana, where they spent summers together as kids. 

The peaceful mountain landscape, accented with lush forests and small-town charm, brings back happy memories of time spent with her beloved, eccentric Grandma Josephine. Alicen begins to hope that perhaps things could be different here. Perhaps the oppressive guilt will lift―if only for a moment. 

But when Alicen starts hearing voices and seeing mysterious figures near the river in the woods, she begins to fear she’s completely lost her sanity, as it’s rumored her grandmother did. Or might there be more to Red Lodge than meets the eye? Could the voices and visions be real―and her only means of finding the healing she so desperately needs? Or will they prove to be her final undoing?"

So check it out if your interested in that sort of book!! 

Comments

  1. Wow! Sounds Interesting I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've always wanted to read one of her books :) this one looks good :)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Totally different from I normally read too!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I tagged you!
    http://keturahskorner.blogspot.com/2018/08/writers-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review for Keep Christianity Weird by Michael Frost