Reading

I read a lot, by a lot I mean you rarely see me without a book, usually, sometimes I take days off and stop reading for awhile, kind of like a little rest lol.
I don't know anyone who reads more than me besides my sister, who reads tons more than me lol, and I think the world should have more readers!  It's good for learning, your brain, occupies time, and comes in handy when your looking for something to do that's light and easy and you enjoy.
I myself enjoy reading a lot.
I like all different varieties, mystery, romance, non-fiction, sci-fi and many more.
I read books set in different states, different centuries, different types of people, high society people to slaves, so many different varieties lol.
I hope more people will learn to read and write more.
I'm actually trying to write a book for my sister, (gotta work on that by the way 😛)  and I enjoy reading and writing and learning about all kinds of stuff!!


"Oh, for a nook and a storybook. With tales both new and old. For a jolly good book whereon to look. Is better to me than gold. "— Old English Song.

I Opened a Book
By Julia Donaldson
I opened a book and in I strode.
Now nobody can find me.
I’ve left my chair, my house, my road,
My town and my world behind me.
I’m wearing the cloak, I’ve slipped on the ring,
I’ve swallowed the magic potion.
I’ve fought with a dragon, dined with a king
And dived in a bottomless ocean.
I opened a book and made some friends.
I shared their tears and laughter
And followed their road with its bumps and bends
To the happily ever after.
I finished my book and out I came.
The cloak can no longer hide me.
My chair and my house are just the same,
But I have a book inside me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! 🙀🙀🙀

Losing someone you love

Body positivity