Random today

So, since I have nothing exciting to write about today, I'm just going to write random stuff!

Reading~~~ I just finished reading a book about a woman who goes to visit the Amish and she kept a sorta diary, which is the book, it's called Ashley's Amish Adventures.
I will soon start reading a book called A Whisper of Peace by Kim Vogel Sawyer, I will write a review about it when I'm done!

Doing~~~ I have been drawing in one of those adult coloring  books, I have been knitting, I need to write tonight, which I need to look some things up for it!  And I am reading some other blogs.

Projects~~~ I have knitting projects I need to do!!  Awhile ago I had to wear a splint so I couldn't knit, but now since I can I am going to start up again!
Well, all for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review of When Through Deep Waters