Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey y'all!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!   Yes, I know, it's not till tomorrow, but as I won't be on tomorrow I'm writing it now!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!
Now, I'd like to meet my readers!
Please!  Leave me a comment and tell me about your Thanksgiving!
Tell me one thing your thankful for!
Do you even celebrate Thanksgiving?
Let me know!
So, my day, hmm, well, we usually have Thanksgiving lunch, but this year it's dinner!  Why? Well, my brother got invited somewhere with his friends so we changed our time so that he could go. I actually personally don't like doing that considering he didn't care he was skipping out on us but we're changing anyway!
Tonight my sister and I made pumpkin pies for tomorrow, and then comes the rest of the food tomorrow!
My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is when family gets together and has a big meal together.  I'm most thankful that God gave me family to be with. 😊
For me it's just my siblings, my parents, and me.  We have relatives but I've never met them and they live really far away anyway.  So no annoying or great (insert your chosen relative here) for me!
It's kinda chilly here, but definitely not as cold as I want it to be!
How about you?
Happy Thanksgiving!!
P. S. I don't post pictures because I use my phone and it does not let me post pictures most all the time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review of When Through Deep Waters