Long long time

So, it's been about 4 months since I posted, but my life's been pretty boring.
I just thought I would update what few readers I have, about my life.
Um, I recently turned 16.  My cat gave birth to 6 babies.  I turned in an application for a job.
I gained a couple new friends.
I started following a few more blogs.
My hair grew a bit longer.
I've been participating in a few swaps.
I knit and embroidered a bunch of projects.
I realized I want to post on  here a lot here.
And I watched abs started a bunch of new TV shows to me, not new lol, just to me!
And I read a ton of books! Tracie Peterson is a great author and so is Kim Vogel Sawyer, I also love Robin Jones Gunn! ❤

I guess that's all till next time, I will try to come up with a post for tomorrow!

Comments

  1. It is good that you are not standing still. Reading is very good, too. I am not familiar with these authors, but I am sure they are high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my book girl! One of them at least!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review of When Through Deep Waters