All Things Hidden book review!

Hello all!

So, I recently read this book, and I have to say, I love it!
It was very good, it had a lot of history, and when I say history, I mean it teaches you things in a fun way!
I absolutely hate history. Besides that, English is my second worst subject in school.
I love learning by reading their books!
Tracie and Kim are so sweet and nice, and I love reading new books, and old books, just any book by either one of them.
Anyway, onto the review.
Okay, first of all, here's the synopsis on the back of the book:
"Gywn Hillerman loves being a nurse at her father's clinic on the beautiful Alaskan frontier. But family life has been rough ever since her mother left them, disdaining the uncivilized country and taking Gywn's younger sister with her.
In Chicago, Dr. Jeremiah Vaughan finds his life suddenly turned upside down when his medical license is stripped away after an affluent patient dies.
In a snowball effect, his fiancΓ©e breaks their engagement. In an attempt to bury the past, Jeremiah accepts Dr. Hillerman's invitation to join his growing practice in the isolated Alaska Territory.
Gywn and Jeremiah soon recognize a growing attraction to each. But when rumors of Jeremiah's past begin to surface, they'll need more than love to face the threat of an uncertain future."

Kinda long, but I wish it was longer, I don't know, I just love every part of this book! Well, except the death parts, I don't like those.
I love Gywn! She has become one of my role models. That may sound weird, but most all of my role models are book characters!
I imagined myself sitting there, having a conversation with Nasnana and Sadzi and Gywn, taking in all the wisdom and wise words. (that may not be the right way to word it though) πŸ’
I think what I'm trying to say is, I loved it, it's amazing, I recommend it if you want a clean romance lots if history and funny moments!
What's a book you'd recommend for me? Comment below and make my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review of When Through Deep Waters