April Favorites!!


Hello readers and good bye April!
How was everyone's April?
Mine was good and bad :)

Here's the monthly update on my life (well, some things in my life)

Reading~~ I have read so many books this month!! Not as many as I wanted to, but still a bunch!
I'm going to give you two though :)
1- Heaven and Hollywood by David A. R.White.
It was really good, I enjoyed it.

2- All of You by Sarah Monzon.
I really loved it!!   I won't give away any spoilers in case anyone wants to read it!!

Movies~~ I have watched a few new ones thanks to a friend sending them to me :)
1- October Baby.

Wow! I absolutely loved it so much!!
It made me cry! I'm giving nothing away so that you can watch it for yourselves, but I highly recommend it!!
I'll give you the synopsis given on the back though.
"Poignant performance and genuine emotion illuminate this inspiring coming-of-age story about self-discovery and the healing power of forgiveness.
Newcomer Rachel Hendrix stars as Hannah, a college student whose world is shattered when she discovers her parents have kept a life-changing secret from her that will force her to question who she truly is.

Angry and bewildered, Hannah embarks on a road trip with her childhood friend, Jason, to find answers to the questions plaguing her. But when Hannah finally pieces together the puzzle of her past, she uncovers stunning family secrets that will alter the course of her life yet show her the incredible strength and power she possesses to find hope for the future"

Wow!! It was amazing!

2-The Note.

Synopsis given on back of case.
"Following a tragic plane crash, Peyton MacGruder, a newspaper columnist discovers a note written by one of the passengers on board during their final moments. She sets on a quest to find the person the note was intended for. As she searches to heal the heart of a stranger, she discovers the life that's changed most profoundly is her own."
It was good! I liked it. Not so much as October baby, but I did like it.
3- Alexa and Katie. I recently started watching this with my sister on Netflix on my mom's phone whenever we get to use it :)
It's good. I like it.
It's about this girl named Alexa who had cancer and her best friend, Katie, who is by her side always. Man I need a Katie.


Crafts~~
1- I finished a birthday present for a friend.

2- I'm almost done with my mom's mother's day present!
3- I came up with a bunch of great ideas for my sister's birthday in July!

Misc~~
1- I signed up to be a reviewer for baker house publishing. So excited for that!
2- I got a magazine I love in the mail today, Brio. It's a Christian magazine and I love it!

3- I baked a few different things this month that I've never made before.
They were delicious!
4- we realized that one of our many many many cats gave birth under the house and we can't get to them, so we have to wait till they come out on their own!
I guess that's it, so see ya next time!!


Comments

  1. Aww, I hope your next day is good and only good! <3 <3 Wow, you've been busy! The stuff you've been into looks awesome, I read somewhere about the Alexa and Katie and really wanted to check it out!! My sister's name is Alexa :D And AWESOME DRAGON DESIGN!!!! GO DRAGONS!!!! :D
    Wow! More kitties! XD
    That's awesome you get to be a reviewer for baker house publishing! When does that start? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes, you should definitely check out Alexa and Katie, it's really good!
    The dragon did turn out better than I thought it was gonna! :D
    I'm not sure, they're supposed to get back to me soon through email but so far I've received nothing lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! 🙀🙀🙀

Review for Keep Christianity Weird by Michael Frost

Losing someone you love