Comfort foods

Hello! Does anyone here have any comfort foods? I know probably all of you will know what that is but if you don't, what I mean is, when your upset, feeling bleh, or need a pick me up, what do you like to eat or drink? That's a comfort food. 
Well, things I like as a comfort food are....
COCOA!  



  That is my ultimate comfort food. I love it!  I especially like double chocolate or with melting chips. Whenever I feel sad, bleh or need a pick me up, I make myself a cup and settle down either with a book, a movie, or the phone where I write or text.
Another drink is Hot Tea!  I love a good cup of hot tea when I'm sick. It's delicious.
Another is warm cookies or cake.

 I love chocolate! Chocolate anything really. I have some recipes I plan on trying out soon once I buy the ingredients, and I will write a post about em, and their both chocolate!
Plus brownies, I love brownies.


What are some of your comfort foods?
Does anyone want to share?
Do you have a blog? Comment a link below, and I'll check it out! 

Comments

  1. Great post! You chose very wisely with your comfort foods! :D I would have to say my comfort food is Coke and ice cream. Whenever I'm super stressed I get a giant bowl of ice cream! Hehe! CHOCOLATE ROCKS!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Review of When Through Deep Waters

Losing someone you love