Get to know me!

Okay, so for this post, I decided to have my sister write out 20 questions, and I answer them! I also have decided to put in some pictures of my favorite quotes!
Have fun! 😊


Question #1 What book have you read that has impacted you the most? 
Probably Christy Miller by Robin Jones Gunn. It made me a better Christian and a better  person to be honest. 
Question #2 What is your dream job? 
Author! But come one, we all know I can't write worth a hoot! 
And also a mom! I can't wait to be a mom! 
Question #3 If you were given a trip, all expenses paid, where would you go? 
Portland, Oregon! I sooo want to go there! 
Question #4 What is an accomplishment you are most proud of? 
Being able to overcome my fears 
Question #5 Who is your best friend in the entire world? πŸ˜‰
You 😝
Question #6 Who in your life has inspired you the most? 
Can a book character count? Because if so, Christy Miller! 
Question #7 Where do you see yourself in ten years? 
Wherever God leads me. 
Question #8 What's your favorite beverage? 
Cocoa or orange juice 
Question #9 Beach or mountains? 
Mountains!! Most definitely! 
Question #10 What's your favorite part of your life? 
Growing up with land, and so many sweet (and not so sweet) cats! 
Question #11 What's your favorite song? 
A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
Question #12 Do you think that you can make a good movie? 
Write one? Yes. Direct one? Nope
Question #13 What's your favorite color? 
Yellow, green, orange, grey, white, 
Question #14 What is your fondest childhood memory? 
Going to grandma and grandpa's on Sunday and going to the candy drawer ♥
Question #15 What is your favorite chip flavor? 
Original 
Question #16 How do you make a difference in the world? 
I can't say I have an answer to that, but I like to think I bring happiness to people around the world through my blog
Question #17 What is something you're praying for? 
My future, my future boyfriend/husband, my future kids
Question #18 Where do you think God is leading you in life? 
Portland, Oregon. I can't say for sure whether He's leading me there or not, but everytime I pray for certain things, I then see something for or about Portland 
Question #19 What is your favorite TV show? 
Gilmore Girls 
Question #20 What is your favorite emoji?
I have a bunch πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ‘…


Well, I hope you had fun getting to know me a little better!
Feel free to comment with answers of your own! 
Have a wonderfully awesome day!!

Comments

  1. The candy drawer ;) YUS. I want to go to Portland, Oregon too!! They have orcas there and I have an obsession :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Losing someone you love

Review of When Through Deep Waters