May Favorites!

Okay, I just wanna start off with that I'm sorry I haven't been posting! Not one post all month and for that I am sorry. I have been so busy with my crafts, cats, and other things.
Mothers day! It was a fun, great, food filled day! (I made mini cheesecakes)
My siblings and I planned a huge meal, and dessert! We then woke up early to have it done in time for brunch, and we have gifts and ate cheesecake!  It was super fun!  Can't wait for Father's day!
And then, Monday afternoon, we saw a post about how someone we knew had died Sunday at midnight. That was a shock, and still is extremely sad.
I pray for her family ❤

And now, onto better topics!
Books~~
1. In between by Jenny B. Jones
Wow!! I loved it! I don't want to spoil anything but I will obviously say some things. First, she's an orphan going to live in her new home in a new town.
All new people, new life.
Her name is Katie, and she's 16 years old.
This book had so many funny, sweet, amazing moments! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good book to read!
2. The Seekers by Wanda E. Brunstetter.
It was different. Not bad different just not what I normally read, but it was good. It wasn't very good writing  but I loved all the characters! Well, most.... But anyway, it was Amish, (I mean duh, look at the cover) my sister doesn't usually read Amish or a book like this, and so far she isn't enjoying it lol.
3. Tender Love by Juliette Duncan. 
It was a very good, short, weird book. But I enjoyed it enough. I really don't know what else to say, but it was a good book. I liked some of the characters. :)
4. The rancher takes a cool by Misty M. Beller.

I loved it more than I can express in words!! Anna is so loveable, I just love her character!
Jacob is amazing! I mean, so cute, funny, sweet, loveable!
Monty, hysterical! I loved his character!! I highly recommend this book to anyone in the mood for an adventurous, funny, romance type book!
Movies and TV shows~~
1. Backstage. 
Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it. It has a lot of characters with problems people can totally relate too  Although some, no. At least for me.
My favorite character is Alya  although she is very very shy, and self conscious.
I might be shy, but I'm confident in who I am. Well, mostly. Anyway, it's a drama teen high-school show, but I do like it.

2. I finished the twelfth season of NCIS. WOW! I wasn't expecting that to happen! Anyway, I loved it as usual! 

4. No Greater Love 
It was very weird movie  Definitely not what I would watch again lol.
But I don't know, maybe other people like movies like that.

Music~~
I only have two songs to share, but whatever.
1. Shot me Down by Aviva Mongillo.
She plays Alya and I love this song of hers!
2. Best part of me by Josh Bogert. He plays a character in backstage also, Miles. I like this song of his.
And now, I'm cutting this short, because I have a couple of things to get too, so I will write a short post about the rest of my May favorites another day!
See ya!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Kittens!! 🙀🙀🙀

Review for Keep Christianity Weird by Michael Frost

Book review